For helping you plan for the eventual transfer of your business to heirs or associates, based on your personal desires, and to show you strategies for using tax-favored business dollars to attract, retain, and reward select key employees.
Proper business continuation planning can help ensure that your business, and the people whose incomes and lives depend upon it, will succeed when you are no longer at the helm. It also helps you answer the question: "Who will take over my business should I die prematurely, become disabled, or simply decide to retire?"
We specialize in Selective Employee Benefit Planning. This can help you:
- Provide significant perks to select employees - including yourself.
- Motivate, retain, and reward key employees.
- Increase shareholder value.
- Differentiate among key employees - you decide at which level each key employee will participate.
- Provide financing options that help offset benefit costs.
Over time Selective Employee Benefit programs can actually contribute to your company’s bottom line.